World Association for Academic Doctors, (WAAD) Inc. is a non-profit 501(c)(3) tax exempt organization. All donations to WAAD are tax deductible in the United States.There are many ways to support the work of WAAD with a donation:
1. Congress Fund: This fund is to help organize world congress, conference, and workshop in United States and around the world.
2. Research Fund: This fund is to help research and development in developing countries.
3. WAAD Scholarship Fund: This fund is to help scholars and professionals from the least developed countries to attend the bi-annual WAAD congress for academic Doctors.
4. Awards Fund: This fund is used to support the WAAD Awards Program, which bi-annually honors leadership excellence and distinctive teacher award in education.
5. Project Initiative Fund: Support the ongoing development of the projects initiatives to promote creativity and innovation in the community realm.
6. Founder Scholarship Fund: This endowment is used to provide grants/scholarships to scholars who demonstrate excellence in academics and financial need to pursue further study at the collegiate level beyond high school graduation.
7. Mentoring & Training Fund: Support youth mentorship and training in developing countries.
8. Support WAAD: WAAD uses this fund to build its worldwide membership.
You may contribute online securely using a credit card or you may send a check or money order.
To donate online, simply follow the directions on this page.
Please send us your donations. Your generosity is deeply appreciated.