Aims and Scope: The International Journal of Leadership, Education, & Business Studies (IJLEBS),) is an international, peer-reviewed journal designed to provide an ongoing forum for academic researchers and leaders to exchange information, perceptions, and knowledge based on both theoretical development and empirical research on leadership, education, business, pure science and social science, engineering and information technology. It publishes original, high quality articles that contribute to the advancement of the study of the societal peace and global socio-economic and political growth through institutional, national and regional quality leadership. The IJLEBS advances the understanding and significance of all academic discipline. The prominence part of the journal is on interdisciplinary, diverse and critical analyses of policies and processes in contemporary global, state and society. IJLEBS encourages new ways of researching and conceptualizing global issues. Manuscripts for publication in IJLEBS are selected through rigorous peer reviews to ensure relevance, readability, originality, timeliness, and quality.
Publication Frequency: One issue per year.
Submission: Authors are requested to submit their manuscripts electronically via online Submit Abstract/Manuscript Tab with the mention of journal title (IJLEBS) in the Article Title section of the form.
Topics covered include
- Research paper, empirical practices, and frameworks
- New theoretical knowledge, issues, and strategies
- Case studies and concept papers
- Theoretical discourse of various theories
- Leadership at the edge of challenges
- Innovation and creativity
- Knowledge management, organizational learning
- Human capital and resources
- Social sciences
- Health sciences
- Science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM)